You are a Redneck Ham Operator if...
Layout and Design Copyright © 2000 by
Thom LaCosta, K3HRN
- One leg of your dipole is tied to the outhouse.
- Needle nose pliers are needed to turn your transceiver on and off.
- You paid more for your mobile antenna than you did for your wife's wedding ring.
- You paused for ID every ten minutes while on your honeymoon.
- Your spouse says "Honey do you love me?" And your response is ROGER ROGER
- Your trailer home is part of your antenna.
- Your mobile radio costs more than the vehicle it's mounted in.
- Your power supply consists of jumper cables hanging out the window of your
shack attached to the battery of your truck.
- Your HF rig is the latest ICOM or KENWOOD and your Desk Mic came from Radio
- Your idea of RF is REAL FINE audio.
- Your homebrew amplifier resembles a moonshine whiskey still in Alabama.
- Your TV antenna and 10 Meter Beam are one in the same.
- You own a linear amplifier but not a lawn mower.
All Rights Reserved
Powered ByAs Low as $3.49 per month